Thông báo chương trình học ngắn hạn "Oxfam EMMA Training Course in Hanoi (24-28.4.2017)"
Kính gửi: Các cán bộ của Viện Nghiên cứu Phát triển bền vững Vùng
Oxfam in Vietnam is going to organize an EMMA training course (Emergency Market Mapping and Analysis Toolkit) in Hanoi next month. So, I am writing to inform you about the event, and I do hope that you could manage your time and/or nominate your staff to take part in the course. The followings are key information:
- Training title: Emergency Market Mapping and Analysis Toolkit (EMMA)
- Timetable: 24-28 April, 2017 (5 days, included one day in the field- Hanoi)
- Location: Grand Meeting Room, Oxfam Office, # 22 Le Dai Hanh, Hanoi
- Language: English (the course will be mainly taught in English)
- Trainer: International Trainers
- Training fees: Free of Charge
Concerning logistics of the training, please be noted that
- Oxfam will cover all costs for participants who are working and living in Hanoi such as lunches, refreshments and dinner (occasional). However
- We also welcome your staff who are working in the field offices, BUT please make sure that their travelling and accommodation costs will be covered by you.
- If your staff wish to join the event, please advise them to complete the training application form and send it back to me by the due (9 April, 2017).